Company name: Emma Greenstein Hypnotherapy
❔Are you troubled by anxious thoughts and feelings?
❔Do you struggle to sleep through the night?
❔Is a lack of confidence holding you back?
❔Would you love to fit comfortably into your favourite clothes once more?
I’d love to help you realise your full potential and live your very best life.
I have worked in mental health and wellbeing for the past twenty years and I have a particular passion for helping people overcome their fears and anxieties to live life free from fear and limitations. My other main area of interest is weight management.
At Emma Greenstein Hypnotherapy it’s my aim to get results for you in as few sessions as possible. Many people only need two or three sessions.
My clients find me to be warm, empathetic and non-judgemental. And I will work with you to empower you to make a variety of personal changes which will enable you to live the life that you want to live.
‘We set an initial goal and then she skilfully guided me with care and understanding to achieve not only the weight loss but to gain a whole new perspective and new healthy lifestyle. I haven’t felt this good in years! The process has been effortless and enjoyable!’
- Professional Diploma in Hypnotherapy with the Jacquin Hypnosis Academy
- Certified Practitioner of Hypnotherapy with Ali Campbell Training
- Mike Mandel Hypnosis Academy (MMHA) Certificate in Neo-Ericksonian Hypnosis
- Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy, Person-Centred Counselling (Nottingham Trent University, 1998
- Mental Health First Aider since 2011
- Mental Health First Aid Instructor with MHFA England, since 2019
Online or offline
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.